TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering and using this Internet portal, whose domain name is www.eosglobe.com, owned by EOSGlobe., hereinafter referred to as “EOSGlobe”, the user is accepting the TERMS and CONDITIONS OF USE contained in this agreement.
If the terms and conditions of this agreement are not accepted, the user must refrain from accessing, using the website www.eosglobe.com
If the user gets access or uses the website, it will be considered as an acceptance of the TERMS and CONDITIONS OF USE herein stipulated.
The use of this website provides the general public the Status of User (hereinafter referred to as the “user” or “users”) and implies the acceptance, full and unconditional, of each and every one of the general and particular conditions Included in these TERMS And CONDITIONS OF USE published by EOSGlobe at the same time the user uses the website.
Any modification to these TERMS And CONDITIONS OF USE will be made when the owner of the same, in this case EOSGlobe, deems it appropriate, being the sole responsibility of the user to make sure that they are aware of such modifications.
Agreement of access for the use of the Web page between EOSGlobe and the user, subjecting, both parties, to the provisions of this document.
- By virtue of this agreement, “EOSGlobe” grants to the user the non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view and use the website in accordance with the TERMS And CONDITIONS OF USE stipulated herein. For the effects of This agreement, the Parties agree that “user” shall mean any person of any nature who enters the website and/or any of the sub pages that display its content and/or the person that is discharged and/or uses Any of the services offered through this page.
- The terms and conditions mentioned by our team are a way to build the relationship with our clients stronger and healthier. We put in a high amount of confidentiality and privacy to the documents submitted at our organization by our clients. The information submitted, including the display of the content is largely protected by the Copyright and Trademark Law.
- The reprinting, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or other means, partial or total, of any information, document or graphic that appears on the website www.eosglobe.com, for any use other than Non-commercial are prohibited unless there is prior written permission from EOSGlobe.
Rules for the use of the website
The User and EOSGlobe agree that the use of the website will be subject to the following rules:
- Information contained on the website www.eosglobe.com. The user acknowledges and accepts that the information published or contained in that site will be clearly identified in such a way that it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by EOSGlobe or its suppliers
- However, the information, concepts and opinions published on the site do not necessarily reflect the position of EOSGlobe, or its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees and concessionaires (hereinafter the “affiliates”). For this reason, EOSGlobe is not responsible for any of the information, opinions and concepts that are emitted on the website concerned. In this case, the user is encouraged to consult with a specialist and/or professional in the field. In Addition, it is not responsible for the information contained on the website, including sub pages, in the understanding that the use and monitoring of the same is at risk and responsibility of the user.
- EOSGlobe reserves the right to block access to or partially or completely remove any information, communication or material that at its sole discretion that may result: I) abusive, defamatory or obscene; II) fraudulent, contrived or misleading; III. Violation of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property rights of a third party; IV) offensive or; V) that in any way contravenes the provisions of this agreement. If the user wishes to get more information from a specific subject provided by EOSGlobe or its suppliers, he/she must consult it directly with each one of them, as appropriate, and/or with a specialist.
- The user recognizes that EOSGlobe does not control or pre-censor the content available on the website. For this reason, EOSGlobe assumes no responsibility for the content provided to this page by independent or non-EOSGlobe suppliers and does not have the editorial control over the content, information and/or material generated and/or provided by third parties. All opinions, advice, declarations, services, offers or other information or contents expressed or made available to the public by third parties belong to their respective authors and EOSGlobe assumes no responsibility whatsoever. In the same way, EOSGlobe does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, breadth and/or usefulness of any content provided by such third parties. Additionally, EOSGlobe is not responsible or warrants the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness and/or reliability of any opinion, information, advice or statement expressed by EOSGlobe through its website and under no circumstances shall it be Responsible for any damage and/or prejudice, direct or indirect, caused by virtue of the trust that the user deposits in information obtained through its web site. EOSGlobe reserves the right to delete or modify the content of this page which, at the sole discretion of the EOSGlobe, does not meet its standards or which may be contrary to the current legal system and shall therefore not be liable for any failure or Tardiness that is generated by eliminating such material.
Copyright and Industrial Property
EOSGlobe, the website www.eosglobe.com, its logos and all the material on the site, trademarks, domain names, trade names and artistic works owned by their respective owners are protected by international treaties and Applicable laws on intellectual property and copyright.
Copyright on content, organization, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and in general any information contained or published on the website are duly Protected in favor of EOSGlobe, its affiliates, suppliers and/or their respective owners, in accordance with the applicable legislation in intellectual and industrial property matters.
The user Is prohibited from modifying, altering or deleting, either in whole or in part, the notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos or in general any indication relating to the ownership of the information contained on the site Designated.
In the event that the user transmits any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that requires to be licensed through the website www.eosglobe.com, the user grants, with this Act, a perpetual license to EOSGlobe, Universal, free, non-exclusive, global and royalty-free, which includes the rights of Sublicensing, selling, reproducing, distributing, transmitting, creating derivative works, displaying and executing them publicly.
The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall also apply to any other information that the user submits or transmits to EOSGlobe, including, without limitation, ideas to renew or improve the www.eosglobe.com website, whether they have been included in Any space on the designated page or by virtue of other known or developed means or modes of transmission in the future.
The user waives this act to carry out any action, claim or claim against EOSGlobe, its affiliates or suppliers for any current or eventual violation of any copyright or intellectual property rights Derivative of information, programs, applications, software, ideas and other material that the user submits to the Web site.
It Is Our policy to act against violations that may be generated or originated by intellectual property as stipulated in legislation and other applicable intellectual property laws, including the elimination or blocking of access to Material that is subject to activities that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the content found or entered into that site and/or any of its services, violates its intellectual property rights must send a notification to our address
Indicating: i) true personal data (name, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant); (ii) signature with the personal data of the intellectual property rights holder; (iii) Accurate and complete indication of the protected content (s) through the allegedly infringed intellectual property rights, as well as the location of such violations on the website concerned; Express and clear statement that the introduction of the content (s) indicated has been made without the consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed; Express, clear, and under the claimant’s responsibility that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the introduction of the content (s) constitutes a violation of such rights.
The user acknowledges and accepts that EOSGlobe is an independent organization of third party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, advertisements and other advertising or promotional material (hereinafter “Advertising material ›) may be published in the Website.
The user acknowledges and accepts that the advertising material is not part of the main content that is published on that site. It Also recognizes and accepts with this act that this material is protected by laws that are applicable in terms of intellectual and industrial property.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The user agrees that the use of the website is at their own risk and that the services and products that are provided and offered are foreseen on a “as is” and “as available” basis. EOSGlobe does not guarantee that the web page satisfies the user’s requirements or that the services offered are not interrupted, safe or error-free.
EOSGlobe does not guarantee or endorse in any way the veracity, accuracy, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of the material that is published on the website
EOSGlobe is free of any liability and conditions, both express and implied, in relation to the services and information contained or available on or through this website; including, without limitation:
- Availability of Web site use
- The absence of viruses, errors, deactivators or any other contaminating material or destructive functions in the information or programs available on or through this page or in general any failure on that site.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, EOSGlobe or its suppliers may update the content of the page constantly, so the user is requested to take into account that some information advertised or contained in or through this website may have been Obsolete and/or contain inaccuracies or typographical or orthographic errors.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
To The maximum extent permitted by applicable law, it shall not, in any event, be liable for direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any form arising out of or in connection with:
- The use or execution of the Web site www.eosglobe.com, with the delay or lack of availability of use of EOSGlobe.
- The supply or lack of the same of services of any information or graphics contained or published in or through the designated site.
- Updating or failure to update the information.
- Alteration or modification, in whole or in part, of the information after it has been included in that site.
- Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the website or through the links that are eventually included in this site.
- The supply or lack of supply that the other services, all previous assumptions will be in force, even in cases where you have been notified or advised to EOSGlobe about the possibility of such damages.
To make use of the Portal and Services, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for all acts performed by the minors in their charge. The full responsibility for the determination of the contents and Services to which the minors accessed corresponds to the elders to whom they are responsible. The fact of browsing and/or using the Portal, by minors implies that they have the mentioned authorization, releasing EOSGlobe of any responsibility.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
EOSGlobe may at any time and when it deems appropriate, without the need to notify the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of the Site, without the right to any claim or indemnity, or that this implies recognition of any liability in favour of the user.
AMENDMENTS TO THE AGREEMENT
EOSGlobe reserves the right to modify the TERMS And CONDITIONS OF USE of this agreement at any time, being effective these modifications immediately by means of:
- The publication on the website of the amended Agreement.
- Notification to the user of such modifications.
The user agrees to review the Agreement periodically in order to keep abreast of such modifications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each time the user accesses the designated site, it shall be regarded as an absolute acceptance of the modifications of this Agreement.
Occasionally, EOSGlobe may add to the TERMS And CONDITIONS OF USE of this Agreement additional provisions relating to specific areas or new services provided on or through the website (in the subsequent “Additional terms”), which They will be published in the specific areas or new services of that site for reading and acceptance. The user acknowledges and accepts that these additional terms are an integral part of this Agreement for all legal purposes to which there is a place.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
EOSGlobe may, at any time and when it deems appropriate, give in full or in part its rights and obligations arising from this Agreement. By virtue of such transfer, EOSGlobe shall be released from any obligation in favour of the user, as set forth in this Agreement.
The user agrees to indemnify EOSGlobe, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and advisors for any action, demand or claim (including attorney’s fees and legal costs) arising out of any breach by the user of this Agreement; including, without limitation of any of the derivative of:
- Any aspect relating to the use of the website
- The information contained or available on or through this site or of libel, defamation or any other conduct violating this agreement by the user in the use of the website indicated.
- Violation of applicable laws or international treaties relating to copyright or intellectual property, contained or available on, or through such website.
EOSGlobe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and without the need for notice or notification to the user, to:
- Terminate this Agreement.
- Discontinue or stop posting the website definitively without any liability to EOSGlobe, its affiliates or suppliers.
These TERMS And CONDITIONS OF USE, as well as the additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any other agreement or agreement previously concluded. ANY clause or provision of this Agreement, as well as the additional terms, legally declared invalid, shall be eliminated or modified at the option of EOSGlobe, in order to correct its vice or defect. However, the rest of the provisions will maintain their strength, enforceability and validity.
NO WAIVER OF RIGHTS
Inactivity by the EOSGlobe, its affiliates or suppliers to the exercise of any right or action deriving from this Agreement shall, at no time, be construed as a waiver of such rights or actions.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
All the major and minor requests with EOSGlobe are highly controlled by the laws of the State Government of India.