Non-Banking & Financial Services
A Collaboration Founded On Operational Excellence
We understand that providing a reassuring and consistent experience to your customers is essential. At EOSGlobe, we strive to help you meet your customers’ expectations with our turnkey solutions.
We combine our domain expertise, with digital technology, to deliver an unrivaled customer experience for our valuable clients in the non-banking services industry.
Prospects and Web-Leads
Aggregator Channel Helpline
Cross-Sell and Upsell
An escalating situation requires a plan and a team ready to respond. We commit to providing escalation handling support throughout the whole process, including the following stages:
- Identifying the issue: You can get this information by receiving a text message or a phone call from your customers alerting you to an issue.
- Prioritizing and assigning tasks: After issue identification, it’s time to assign tasks and prioritize issues. Are there multiple issues at hand? If so, how do they impact each other? You can rely on us to ensure that all tasks are completed according to their priority so that they do not overlap.
- Managing customers: We handle all issues promptly and efficiently to ensure that no one feels slighted if their issue was not handled as soon as possible.
The collections process can be a stressful time for customers and businesses alike. However, there are tools and processes you can use to ease the burden for both parties. That’s why, we’ve designed our collection solution using three principles:
- Automated and integrated workflow: Our custom-built platform integrates with all of your existing business systems, ensuring complete control over your collections process.
- Customer-centric approach: Making a payment is just one part of the story; people may also need help managing their finances or budgeting in order to avoid falling into debt in the future. Our team of experts helps customers understand their finances and create repayment plans that are realistic and work for them.
- A bespoke approach: From letter delivery to collection calls, we provide a bespoke approach at each stage of the process. Should debt advice be required, we can also provide it.